Free Write
In woods class I am making a guitar. I started at the beginning of the year. I wanted to make the guitar look really nice. I wanted it to look like a professional guitar that someone would buy at a guitar store. I am already finished with it but I haven't taken It to be graded yet. When I was making it I decided to paint it blue. I bought some paints on the Internet and they took two weeks to arrive. I was worried that I wouldn't have enough time to build it. Once I got the paints it took me four weeks just to get the 10 coats of paint because I had to paint it then wait a week the sand it and then put the next coat on. I finish a few days ago and now I am going to go and get it turned in.
No comments:
Post a Comment