Thursday, January 9, 2014

12 responses to prejudice/racism

                                 prejudice/racism

1. I think that most people who are racist are not good people because they judge people to fast
2. I think that racism is a touchy subject but I think that we should discuss  It anyway.
3. I think that racism still exist today but is not as common as before. People don't openly say that they are racist but they really are.
4. I think that I can teach my future children to not judge other people and that way they won't be affected by racism


5. I think that racism not only affects the person it is use against but also people around them. I think it also affects the person who is being racist.
6. I think that most minorities are better off than they were 50 years ago because most people are racist these days.
7. I think that prejudice is a little less than it was 50 years ago.
8 I don't think that people in Utah receive the same justice in court as people in Florida. I think that not all states are the same when in comes to justice


9. I think that prejudice can be invisible because most people today don't show that they are prejudice.
10. I have never been to Asia or Africa but I sure some people there are prejudice
11. I think that prejudice is just another word for racism. I think that racism and prejudice are very similar.
12. I don't think that they should have banned the book because people need to know the truth about racism.

No comments:

Post a Comment